07/03 New North Sea shipping routes as from 1st of August 2013
The Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment officially announces an extensive change in the North Sea routeing system.
On the 1st of August 2013 00:00 UTC (02:00 local time) the routeing system in the Dutch part of the North Sea will change extensively. A number of Traffic Separation Schemes (TSS) will be revised and in the approaches to IJmuiden a new TSS will be introduced. New anchoring areas will be established and others changed. Former ammunition dumping grounds will become “Areas to be Avoided”.
For the full flyer, please click here.
- 03/07 New North Sea shipping routes as from 1st of August 2013
- 02/22 Royal Burger Group sponsors 'dream car' construction in Ghana
- 01/23 Safmarine MPV appoints Royal Burger Group as liner agent in the Benelux
- 11/23 Royal Burger Group and SEALOGIS announce joint venture
- 10/26 S5 Agency World launches new website
- 08/17 Burger Logistic Services moves to warehouse in Pernis (Rotterdam)
- 05/18 Meet Royal Burger Group at BreakBulk Europe Exhibition in Antwerp
- 04/25 Trifor becomes Burger
- 04/11 New agency agreement Burger Liner Agencies
- 03/19 26 April 2012: Fenedex meeting 'Known Consignor' for air freight